Wednesday 31 December 2014

Making my dreams come to life with Micromax Tab P666



I am an avid photographer and I want to see the world and also capture the moments on my Micromax Canvas tabP666. This has been my most ardent dream which I have always wanted to come true.My Year 2015  rwsolution is to see the world and capture the images on my Micromax Canvas Tab P666.The 5MP Rear Camera and 2MP Front Camera resolution of this new wonderful device is to accomplish just this.The dual camera means a lot to me as when I am away from home I can always indulge in video chatting with my family and friends. The tab also has 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity Using this I can connect to the internet and then make a Skype call or use any other VOIP service. This way I can remain connected to my loved ones while I am traveling without burning a hole in my pocket .Ask any nature lover what is their first reaction when they see a beautiful scenery and the first thing that comes on their lips is a WOW and the desire to be able to capture those moments on camera. Now with my Micromax Canvas Tab I have the world in my hands.Now  I am the master of all I see and do.What a leap in my dreams that will now bear fruit in the new year 2015.With Intel inside it is sure going to be the best and just work wonders.It has the assurance of Micromax quality and what more can I want. Technology has brought in a sea change in the lives of all human beings. There were many things that we all wanted to do, so many things that we have yearned for and so many dreams we have wanted to come true. This could only be achieved by the means of technology.
I have always looked upon with wonder on what all things can be achieved through the use of technology. With new innovations and advances there can never be a dull moment in my life. I wanted to be the doer of multiple actions all in one go from a single platform.The Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS will run this Intel Atom powered device smoothly letting me multi task and switch between apps very quickly. Along with the ability to perform multiple actions my greatest priority was quality. I have always wanted and dreamt of owning a magical wand that would bring out the artist in me, I simply love playing games and have now got the answers to all my prayers in the form of Micromax Canvas TAB p666. With a 4400 mAh battery offering 325 hrs Standby time and 15 hrs  of talk time. It looks like a gadget to suit every traveler as we often have to be on the go without getting the opportunity to charge the device. For a technology enthusiast like me it offers a 3.99GB (Apps + Phone storage) internal storage and and an expandable memory of up to 32 GB. This space would come in handy in storing my photos and videos that I create on the go. I must confess that this new Micromax Canvas Tab P666 comes as a blessing making my life more meaningful and colorful . It gives me a reason to make a resolution i.e to travel and click pictures and more importantly in fulfilling it
More information about this tab can be found here http://www.micromaxinfo.com/tablet/Canvas-Tab-P666
It has all the features that I have wanted and I am sure that with it I will have a wonderful 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment