Sunday 5 July 2015

Be Beautiful with Neem



I often get compliments for my flawless skin. I tell them its all because of the wonderful herb Neem.

Easily found neem tree is well known for its medicinal properties. Neem leaf is an essential ingredient in many Ayurveda medicines. Neem also known as Indian Lilac contain nimbin, nimbinen, nimbolide, nimandial, ninbinene that have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents. Gedunin and nimbidol found in the leaves of neem are powerful antifungal agents that destroy fungi which cause athlete foot, ringworm and nail fungus. It is a herb that is commonly available, throughout the year. Neem benefits the health but can help get rid of common beauty problems that one faces in daily life.

When I got admission to my favorite college I was very conscious of my skin and looks. One day worried about my concerns I sought my mother’s advice. She told me to use neem. Neem benefits include Vitamin C, which helps in getting rid of skin problems like blackheads, pigmentation, dullness and aging thus leaving the skin with a youthful glow.
She gave me these following tips which I use in daily life.

- Clears Acne & Dark Pigmentation

Boil a concoction of about 20 neem leaves in half a litre of water till the leaves are soft and discolored, and the water turns green. Strain and store in a bottle. Use this liquid as a skin toner by just dipping a cotton-ball into it and wiping your face with it every night. Regular usage will help in clearing acne, scars, pigmentation and blackheads.

- Clears Acne & Dark Pigmentation

Boil a concoction of about 20 neem leaves in half a litre of water till the leaves are soft and discoloured, and the water turns green. Strain and store in a bottle. Use this liquid as a skin toner by just dipping a cotton-ball into it and wiping your face with it every night. Regular usage will help in clearing acne, scars, pigmentation and blackheads.

- Prevents Recurrence of Blackheads

I have a very sensitive skin and suffer from blackheads. So this is a must for me.
Dilute neem oil with water and apply it over the blackheads. Make sure that that you don’t use more than 2-3 drops of neem oil. Applying this regularly will help you in getting rid of blackheads and also prevent them from coming back.

- Prevents Acne Breakouts

To get rid of acne, take about 10 neem leaves, boil them with small segments of orange peel in a little water. When they become a little soft, let them cook a little and then pound them into a pulp. Apply this to face and let it sit till it starts drying after which rinse with cold water. This face pack will help in clearing acne and prevent breakouts. It also helps in getting rid of whiteheads and blackheads.
In case of very dry skin, you can add a little honey and yogurt to this pack.

For Clear Skin

Make a paste of neem leaves and turmeric and use it twice a week. Regular usage gives you clear and flawless skin.


 Getting Rid of Pimples

Grind neem and tulsi together taking a few neem leaves with a handful of Tulsi leaves.Mix it with rose water to form a paste and apply it to naturally treat pimples.
I am sure that these tips will be helpful to many.

 “I am participating in the ‘Ready For Rewards’ activity for Rewardme in association with BlogAdda.”


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete